Plumber Sewer Installer
Launch your career and earn top pay!
Build a thriving career, expand your experience, and earn top pay!
OVERVIEW: Are you an experienced underground/sewer install plumber looking to grow a successful, satisfying career with the right company? At Caccia Plumbing, we’re looking for skilled sewer installer plumbers to become valued members of our team. You’ll have the opportunity to work on a range of waste systems while increasing your technical abilities through on-the-job and specialized training programs.
We take a particular interest in the career development of our employees and don’t hesitate to recognize hard work and excellent results. Our top performers are among the highest-paid in the industry and we offer generous benefits. Moreover, we’re strongly committed to promoting a healthy work-life balance. That means you won’t be on-call with us–ever.
We’re seeking plumbers who understand that craftsmanship is at the heart of each installation, who will deliver exceptional service to customers, and who relish the feeling of a job well done.
WHO WE ARE: Caccia Plumbing, Inc. is the #1 plumbing company located in the heart of San Mateo County. We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We are a team that trusts each other, bonded by mutual respect, empowered to take ownership, and living a healthy work life balance.
- Execute basic work on plumbing systems and, after training, perform advanced work, with or without supervision
- Partner with team members to drive efficiency and resolve complex issues
- Work with a collaborative attitude and team spirit in an ever-changing, dynamic environment
- Follow all Caccia Plumbing, Inc. processes to the accepted quality levels
- Take ownership of the development of your technical expertise by creating and maintaining an Individual Development Plan, with the support of other team members and management
- Operate a variety of hand, power, and shop tools
- Work with the warehouse team to pull materials for each installation job
- Perform detailed daily record keeping and reporting, including records of time, expenses and materials
- Clean and detail company provided work truck, as needed
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
- Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment screening requirements
- High School Diploma or Associate Degree/Certificate, or work experience in a related trades
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and processes, and adapt to change
- Ability to innovate, solve complex issues, and present new ideas
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions with attention to detail
- Proven ability to effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- Experience working in a team-based environment and achieving common goals
- Evidence of a "safety first" attitude
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Basic computer skills, including navigating web browsers and using standard applications like Excel and Word
- Valid driver’s, 2 year minimum driving record required with a clean driving history
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Ranked #1 nationally for employee engagement
- Our top performers are among the highest paid in the industry
- Company Pays 100 percent
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- Short term disability and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Account (FSA) - For health and dependent care
- Paid vacation & sick leave - Paid holidays
- Company funded 401K plan and other retirement contributions
- Uniforms provided and laundered
- Company vehicle
- Company power tools
- Company phone and tablet
- Numerous training opportunities